3 Stocks to Watch Heading Into Friday: An Analysis of Costco Wholesale and WWE
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Investors should be aware that US stock futures are trading higher on Friday morning, suggesting that certain stocks may be of interest.
- The Greenbrier Companies, Inc. is expected to announce quarterly earnings, and Costco Wholesale Corporation reported a total of $23.80 billion in net sales for December, representing a 7.3% increase.
On Friday morning, US stock futures are trading higher, suggesting that some stocks may attract investor attention. Possible contenders are:
- Analysts on Wall Street predict that The Greenbrier Companies, Inc. will have a successful future. GBX is expected to announce quarterly earnings of $0.50 per share on revenue of $747.08 million before the start of trading. The stock of Greenbrier rose 0.2% to $34.97 in after-hours trading.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation reported a total of $23.80 billion in net sales for December, representing a 7.3% increase from the $22.24 billion reported in the same month of the previous year. Costco’s stock rose 2.4% to $461.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- On Thursday, Aehr Test Systems reported encouraging results for the second quarter. Shares of Aehr Test Systems rose 14.4% to $19.76 in after-hours trading.
- Franklin Covey Co. reported that their first-quarter earnings and sales results exceeded expectations. Franklin Covey’s stock price decreased by 0.2% to $46.00 when trading resumed after the regular session.
- Shares of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE) rose by 16.8% in the after-hours session following reports that the company is considering a potential sale. According to the Wall Street Journal, Vince McMahon, the former chief, is ready to come back to his company. The stock price of WWE rose by 11.4% and reached $80.25 in the after-hours trading session.
Investing Salary provides free access to quality, truthful news for everyone, believing that information should be equally accessible. We hope that this will enable more people to stay informed about current events, understand their effects, and be motivated to take action.
If you feel that we have helped you get the right market knowledge please consider supporting us through Patreon. Even a single dollar counts.